Main business and activities
- Activities to establish the social standing of interior planners
- Development and education of interior planners
- Support for interior-related educational institutions
- Activities to promote mutual friendship and interaction among interior planners
- Gathering and provision of information relating to interior planning and publication of a bulletin.
- Holding of training workshops, lectures, tours, and exhibitions
- Interchanges with organizations in Japan and abroad and regional associations
- General and specialized surveys and research on interiors and interior planning.
- Support, guidance, and advice in programming, planning, and supervision.
- Development of professional standards
- Establishment and protection of intellectual property rights
- Dissemination of knowledge and skills and awareness raising relating to interior planning and the dispatch of instructors.
- Other necessary activities to achieve the objectives of the Association.